Welcome to the 20th CLRC 2020
We are excited to announce the 20th conference on coherent laser radar technology and applications (CLRC 2020)! It will take place from June, 28 to July, 3, 2020 in Garmisch-Partenkirchen located in the southern part of Germany next to the mount Zugspitze.
Garmisch-Partenkirchen lies in the heart of vacation areas and close to numerous culture heritage sites. Munich as the capitol city of Bavaria is a one hour car ride away. Munich is an important European business and industrial location. It’s also an important town of science, history and culture.
On behalf of the Organizing Committee, we are delighted to invite you to the 20th CLRC. Scientists, researchers, engineers, manufacturers, and decision makers from all over the world, are welcome to participate in this international event. The 20th CLRC will include invited plenary talks and both oral and poster presentations, covering the areas of coherent and direct detection wind lidars and related topics.
This International Conference will serve as a platform for
- the discussion for the exchange of current and future developments within the field of coherent laser radar and wind lidar including direct detection wind lidar. It is intended that the meeting will highlight recent advancements in the field, including the Aeolus satellite aa well as instrumentation, systems, measurements and processing techniques, and emerging requirements for coherent laser radar applications in studies of atmospheric, ocean, surface and target properties.
- the exchange of future technology for lidar systems and processing techniques.
We are looking forward to meeting you at the 20th CLRC!
Stephan Rahm (chair)
Deutsches Zentrum für Luft und Raumfahrt (DLR e.V.)
German Aerospace Center (DLR) Institute of Atmospheric Physics
Münchener Straße 20, 82234 Wessling
Dr. Upendra N. Singh (co-chair)
National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Langley Research Center, USA
- Welcome Reception: 6-9 pm, June 28, 2020
- Technical Sessions: June 29-July 3, 2020
- Poster Session: 6-9 pm, June 30, 2020
- Tours: 1-5 pm, July 01, 2020
- Banquet: 6-10 pm, July 01, 2020
- Registration will open on October 15, 2019
- Abstract submission will open October 15, 2019
- 150 Word Abstract, February 28, 2020
- Acceptance Notification –March 31, 2020
- Deadline Early Registration, May 09, 2020
- Accommodations, April 3, 2020
- Deadline Regular Registration, June 10, 2020
- Four-page Summary, April 30, 2020
- Laser Radar Theory, Modeling, and Simulation
- Atmospheric Propagation and Refractive Turbulence Effects
- Target Characterization
- Ground based, Airborne and Space based systems
- Coherent and Direct Detection Wind Lidar for Atmospheric Studies, Wind Energy and Aviation
- Coherent DIAL, DISC and Aerosol Lidar
- Hard Target Detection, Tracking and Imaging
- Digital Holography
- Coherent Imaging
- Synthetic and Multiple Aperture Coherent Laser Radar
- Vibration Sensing
- Novel Coherent Sensing
- Coherent Lasers and Applications
- Coherent Laser Radar Technology Components
More details and registration will be added within the coming months. Please check this page for future updates on speakers , registration and program.